On this page you will find some useful activities to help explore your thoughts and feelings, and improve your well being, during this remarkable time we are living in!
1. Some people like to explore their feelings through drawing and writing. Click on any of the links here to create a time capsule and explore how you feel about everything that has happened in the past year.
2. Sometimes life can be very busy. It is important to stop every now and then, and take some time to breathe! Here are a few videos you can watch to help you relax and breathe.
3. Doing a good deed always makes us feel good! How about knitting blankets for rescue kittens, it doesn't get much better than that!! Click on the link for more information.
4. Getting active is the best way to improve our wellbeing. You could go for a walk, run or cycle in the countryside. Put on some music and dance, or just be silly! Practise your football or basketball skills. Or play a good old game of tag! Here are a few videos to get you moving!
5. When times are tough it is important to remember all the things we are grateful for. You could create a Gratitude Jar or a Gratitude tree.
6. A healthy diet is so important for our wellbeing. Click on the links to learn all about the Food Dudes healthy eating programme.
Click through these task cards for some ideas on how you can take some time out to relax and be mindful.